Monday, June 25, 2012
My life as an NUS freshie is awesome.
Just so freaking awesome. (lack of a better word to substitute, but you know what I mean)
I really like all the camps and as my final experience of being a freshie, this is the time of my life. :D
Hall camp, faculty camp, CCA camp, major camp.... LOL. I'm like some blackie you won't recognise anymore.
Anddd I'm contemplating to crash union camp but I'm afraid of being overtired out.
Some interesting articles:
http://www.caring.com/articles/what-your-skin-says-about-your-health-now
http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/35-lifechanging-ways-to-use-everyday-objects
http://remembersingapore.wordpress.com/2011/11/03/100-things-we-love-about-the-80s/
Lol, this is more like a personal memo than anything else.. might as well!
Remember:
- QET
- health check up
- apply for tertiary ez-link
- register for uni
- Batam with friends
-
rest!
- SWOC
- O week
- study(?)
My choice to go NUS has been already proven wise.
Lollipops
Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin
Credits
Layout made by Nienkju.