Nienke's premades
<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/927835929654829086?origin\x3dhttp://milliondollarlove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

And I don't know how to whisper like the tenderness in your eyes



Oops, I was supposed to blog continuously but I forgot. This is actually a saved draft on 15 Feb. HAHA! Saved the title and song only actually.

There's not much to blog about either ways. Ok, perhaps I shall blog about my dramatic dreams serial.

Dream #1 - I dreamt that Tay Ping Hui & Pierre Png have a crush on me. Too much Rescue 995.

Dream #2 - I dreamt that a senior asked me to go watch movies (with a bunch of other people of course), and I went there, but went back home and said I didn't want to go.

Dream #3 - Just happened today, I dreamt of this guy I used to see at Pasir Ris. I think he was from my pri school too but I can't remember already! Saw him at TP too, and also during my intern at CAG, his intern was at SATS. Talk about too much coincidence. A really good looking guy nonetheless, otherwise I wouldn't even have noticed him? :x He was a singer celebrity in my dream and then we went to the amusement park together.

Obviously, all the dreams I typed here were spared of the details. Most of them are vague remains anyway. But all of them left me waking up feeling like I could sleep forever (more in the case of the 3rd dream). That feeling lingers, a feeling I'm not quite sure what is. Something shy and something sweet. Or maybe something much more.

Oh, wait. I did mention they were dreams right? :(
Time to sleep.
Sweet dreams~

Who knew waking up was so traumatizing? If I could hold you like that, I would sleep forever. And I wonder if we died in our sleep, will we stay in our dreams for life? And I wonder, when I dream of you, do you dream of me too? Because I read somewhere before that when someone is thinking of you, you'd dream of him too. Who knows?

Lollipops

Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin

Credits


Layout made by Nienkju.