Monday, May 2, 2011
All my dreams are coming to me
Maybe I'm too tired, or maybe I need an escape, but my dreams recently have been great.
Yesterday I dreamt of people I have been missing recently. This person who was once really important brought me to see the dragon wave. I know it makes no sense but literally the waves had orange dragons imprinted on them. He then asked me to write a card to him. And I started writing in french but I kept spelling words wrongly. I kept thinking that I needed a new card and I woke up.
Perhaps I could never reconnect with the past. Things I never held on to should be things I let go of. Chances lost are the same as opportunities given away. I'm glad I had that dream anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofVSq5BoSPA&feature=relatedSijin be strong. Life's great. :')
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV3WvlqRwdIUnexpected, what you did to my heart.
Lollipops
Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin
Credits
Layout made by Nienkju.