Nienke's premades
<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/927835929654829086?origin\x3dhttp://milliondollarlove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Red Indian

I'm sunburnt from Mentor Training Camp. :(

Even my scalp is red, and burning, and painful.

However, it was a pretty fun camp as the days go by.

But sigh.

And my blogger is joking around with me.

My double "enter"s doesn't help me paragraph anymore, which is SUPER irritating because I have to do it manually.

Shucks.

And yeah, flying to HK soon. :)

Lots of french assignments undone.

Afraid to even log into TP hotmail.

Sigh, again.

And, know what, the hardest thing to do is to keep your mind off the things you don't want to remember about. But somehow those things just can't leave your mind like an undying cockroach. I know, it's a bad metaphor but you get what I mean.

Triple sighs.

Life will be good again. :) Yes, I'm battling mentally on whether life's been well these days.

Lollipops

Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin

Credits


Layout made by Nienkju.