Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Haven't forget. Haven't let go. Haven't got over.
I don't know why I would feel this way, but, even though I appreciate my extended family members, they still get on my nerves. I wouldn't like to use the word "dislike" but that's what I feel sometimes, and I can't lie about my feelings, can I?
No. If I've been straightforward all these while, offending people as I go along, should I care?I told you my truth, you don't have to take it.It's like... my whole family isn't important at all.
It's like... we are only remembered when we are needed.
It's like... we are family members by name, but have I really felt their concern?
They'll go "wow Sijin, congratulations, you did so well!" but I haven't heard "you can always consult me if you need help" or "I can guide you along if you want to......"
And... on New Year, I heard this.
"If you don't need those books anymore, can you return them to us?"
I'm not a 10 year-old girl when I thought my family was the most perfect family ever.
Now I know what problems there are. Now I see through all the fakery. Now I break through the supercialities and crawl around their skin.
Nothing happened prior to this. I just felt like saying. And yeah. I hate it most when they keep things to themselves. Let me know if I should correct something, and how. Don't go around spreading what I haven't done right. I hate that.
Lollipops
Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin
Credits
Layout made by Nienkju.