Wednesday, November 3, 2010
you are giving me a headache
cut me some slack!
I don't know why but when you're scolding, it feels like lullaby, and don't blame me when I do fall asleep bcuz you caused it omggggg.
Nag nag nag = worst punishment ever.
AND DON'T NAG WHEN I'M WATCHING A MOVIE! :( I'll prolly only answer "ya... orh.... ya........."
P.s. My dad said Inception was a terrible movie. That's cuz he fell asleep at all the explanatory scenes..... I watched it before and I fell asleep at the 3rd level of Fischer's inception the second time.
P.p.s. My phone got scratches damn it!
P.p.p.s Very irritated post I know. But today has been nothing but irritating except for the card moments.
P.p.p.p.s I won the jackpot in Bejeweled Blitz.
Lollipops
Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin
Credits
Layout made by Nienkju.