Nienke's premades
<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/927835929654829086?origin\x3dhttp://milliondollarlove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Life as we know it

I'm disappointed in FIFA. Read Yahoo! news.

I also acquired a new book about FIFA's darkest secrets.

FOUL!
THE SECRET WORLD
OF FIFA: BRIBES
VOTE RIGGING
AND TICKET SCANDALS

Andrew Jennings

I'm not making this up, nor am I trying to not pay up for the bet I lost.

I'm just aggrieved.

But life is fucking unfair I can't do anything about it, can I?
CAN YOU, BELIEVERS, WHO PROCLAIM HE WHO IS FAIR CHANGES EVERYTHING THAT ISN'T IN THIS WORLD?

You can't.

People, keep believeing. That's the only thing we can do. Nothing we do will make this world right, just, fair, and good. But you believe, why? There will always be people who set advantage for themselves, to the disadvantage of others.

I'm not saying I'm going to be a believer.

I'm just making my point that life is... as we know it.

You might think there's something wrong with the sentences above, but I assure you, my sentence is english-ly correct. It's a pun. Catch it if you can, but don't try too hard.

How I really really really hate and detest people that enjoy feeding off taking advantage of others. If you love money so much, go print some yourself. You've committed so many offences already.

I just came back from a visit to IMH, and strangely enough, all the normal people I see now seems mentally challenged to me, or how my brain is seeing it. I think I'm going crazy. If I go on, I'm going to really start hating people.

Oh, just let me rant.

Wish I wasn't one of homo sapiens.

Trust me when I say, I'm still emotionally immature. I can't accept the life I know. And all it's sins. I can't accept how some humans can be so stupid in every way, they don't see that there are some people, who try as they might, want to be normal but they can't.

I feel like I want to save so many people, but I can't.
I wish all those stupid, materialistic, attention seeking assholes would just disappear due to all their bad blood.

If you ask me, I would support Kira. Doing things against the law to justify this world. Politically, it's a wrong thing to do. But as an emotionally immature idiot me, it's a great idea.

By the time I come to terms with this fucked up life with all the fucked up people, I'm already one of them too. All business and no humanity and purity left.

I'm a soul heading to hell I suppose.
I think we all are.

Lollipops

Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin

Credits


Layout made by Nienkju.