Tuesday, November 2, 2010
I don't wanna think of excuses, it's lame and useless. Please get straight to the point and tell me my punishment.
I'm willingly accepting my punishment. It's not like being unwilling makes any difference to having to serve the punishment.
There are uncountable lists of things I wanna do, that I want to possess, that I want to experience, but I'm not going to accomplish all of them. It's what dreams are for. If everything was possible, dreams would be worthless. Dreaming is the perfect state of mind you want to be in. It's the only place wishes come true, and miracles aplenty, and humanity pure. It feeds on imagination and creativity, and it encourages optimism.
That's where you come in.
In my dreams.
---
I was bathing
(yeah earlyyy :]) and I was feeling guilty about having spent so much money recently. Then I thought about my work in future and a once-good friend of mine who was a workaholic.
I thought, am I going to be so unhappy working in future? Will/Can I even be doing something I like? I hate having to wake up early. I hate meeting deadlines. I hate no holidays! Even though my friend never complained, but I could tell he wasn't happy. Not unhappy, but not happy.
Then again, a recent article I read came across my mind. Look it up if you want to:
Don't work. Avoid telling the truth. Be hated. Love someone. Much of the topics discussed are very true, apart from the fact that I don't want to die. Lol. :x I'm a Necrophobic & Agliophobic.
I started thinking more and came up with the following:
Time > Money. You can have all the Money in the world but you can't buy Time with them. Waste money spending good times - doing things that make you happy. Don't waste your time earning hard money - doing things you dread every single day.1. Money is a manageable asset. Time is not. Time is a bear market - only decreases.
2. Money can be traded. It can be earned. Time is a gift. A gift you can never ask for.
3. From #2, time worth more in value. When you earn money, you are selling your time for it.
4. Are you going to sell your time to make yourself suffer? Doing a job you don't like?
5. The money you earn will not make up for the time you have suffered.
6. That's why I think it's very very important to find a job that you are passionate about.
7. But life is unfair, and the best jobs are hard to get.
8. My time is precious.
9. I want to spend my time on a gazillion other things that'll enrich my life.
10. I don't want to be a work slave.
Bottomline: I wonder whether I can get a job I like. I bathe so long that my thought deviate into so much other nonsense.
Lollipops
Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin
Credits
Layout made by Nienkju.