Nienke's premades
<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/927835929654829086?origin\x3dhttp://milliondollarlove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I don't like making choices because I'm bad at it. It's worse than an MCQ.

There's no clear definition of a good choice or a bad choice.

However, the sad reality of life is that sometimes no matter which choice I do decide to make, I end up hurting someone. And hurting anyone, hurts me. That kindda equates to whatever choice I take, I hurt myself. So solution? Not making a choice! Then again, not making a choice is still a decision, and still, people get irritated, annoyed and pissed off 'cause I wouldn't like the choice they are making for me either. And I end up getting hurt........

This is not an emo post or anything.

It's just a really late realization of a posisive talk I had during Sports Club camp which I only attended for a few hours. :/

Lollipops

Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin

Credits


Layout made by Nienkju.