Nienke's premades
<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/927835929654829086?origin\x3dhttp://milliondollarlove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 15, 2010

I believe I'll find you someday. Call it faith. Then remind me why I love you.

Random thought of the moment: Long time since I changed my blogskin, or made one.

Was watching the Ch 8 My Tour Guide is a Celebrity, the name is a direct translation of the chinese title, because I didn't take note of the english title. I wanna go Italy, Rome, Venice, and absorb all the nice culture.

I still love France.
& I wanna go Brazil too!

But, here's why and when I wanna go Italy...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_door in 2025.

According to Mark Lee (tour guide of the current episode), walking across the Holy Door leaves one blessed!!! THOSE WHO WANNA BE BLISSFUL WITH ME LET'S GO. HAHAHAHA!

Just kidding. It's sooo long later. 15 years. :/ I might be able to bring my kid there if I'm fortunate.

Sigh. I'm still thinking of a foreigner. D: Not anyone in mind, just the idea of it...



Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.

1. Procrastinate, procrastinate more, and develop a slack and lazy mindset.
2. Say all those hurtful words to people on the impulse of anger. (It's not like I don't mean it, I mean it at that moment but I was fueled by anger. So it's not like I really meant it...)
3. Run around in the house with my brother and end up injuring him leaving a thin scar on his face.
4. Forced my maid to eat pork. I was young and I only realized muslims can't eat meat after I forced her... because I was pissed my pork tasted weird. I know, bad anger when I was young, seriously! :( I regret.
5. Replay embarrassing moments of my life in my mind like a movie playback all the time. I should never embarrass myself, but life's not perfect.
6. Lie about my feelings.


This song, show, guy is super love. Hehe. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvJI_7HnBBQ Be amazed! It's one of the korean songs I like. Smoothing, but I don't understand. :/ The MV is cute. Hahaha. I love Kim HyunJoong. :x

Lollipops

Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin

Credits


Layout made by Nienkju.