Friday, September 24, 2010
Am I so dumb?
I want to talk to you, y'know.
Tell you 'bout good things, tell you 'bout bad things.
Share good news, share bad news.
But everytime I see your name, and think about .............
I feel so bad inside, and resist talking to you even though it's like second nature, it seems.
I can't do this any longer.
Countless of times have I clicked your conversation but closed it without saying anything. Perhaps you won't even reply if I did.
I'm tired and sick of 'sorry's. I wonder if you even remember me now.
I've lost that kind of courage I had years back.
Have I become more cowardly than I already was?
Lollipops
Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin
Credits
Layout made by Nienkju.