Sunday, September 12, 2010
Accepting this fact
After exams I slept a lot.
And I woke up from one dream, finally accepting that I have lost you.
Finally. Accepting.
The dream made me realise what would happen if you came back, but it was just as horrible as it was from the start I don't even want to think about it. Confusion is enough.
And some flaws I can never accept. Sleeping makes one let go of things, eh? Putting down all possibilities, with the truths, to show me what moving on means.
In the dream you said to me, "Don't you trust me?"
And the answer came to me in my head, "No, I didn't. And I can't."
So that ends it.
-
Anyway, yesterday my family and I went for family bbq at a relative's place and my bro asked what I was doing. I told him I was looking at the sun, stars and moon, when there was none because it was night and it had been raining in the noon. He asked my cousin, whether she could see any. She played along and say yes. Then I answered only smart people can see. And he replied only stupid people believe.
Lollipops
Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin
Credits
Layout made by Nienkju.