Wednesday, August 18, 2010
I cannot keep up
HOLA.
After reading some blogs since my game is down, I find that not many people are blogging nowadays. Even myself. My blog can officially convert to tumblr already since my posts are so short.
Though honestly, I can't think of anything to blog about. Usually a couple of sentences expresses everything I feel. Or probably they are random thoughts on my head.
Sigggh. YOG has been really fun despite all the screw ups I've been through. Everyone's collecting pins in the village. I want to collect too! But I have no pins to exchange and sometimes I just kai bu liao kou to ask for them. :/ I really want the singapore team's. :(
I find it hard to not be influenced by other people's opinions. I think I'm weak for that.
The nicest people, sometimes, have the worst of hearts.
The friendliest people, sometimes, bear hatred against their friends.
The best of people and socialites, sometimes, are really selfish creatures for their own gain.
Sometimes, it applies to everyone I meet.
It's been a really long while have I met someone worthy. It seems like I'm never going to, or at least it feels this way. I don't know if I do happen to meet that someone someday, will I be able to free myself.
Still I'm grateful for the friends I have now. At least I know they'll be here. Truly.
Lollipops
Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin
Credits
Layout made by Nienkju.