Nienke's premades
<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/927835929654829086?origin\x3dhttp://milliondollarlove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I didn't know because I just knew, I know because I learnt.

Progressive, Cautious & Independent

Even though you are great with groups of people, it takes a bit when it comes to making close friends. Deeply sensitive and cautious, closeness means vulnerability to you, and this is not something to be taken lightly. Your direct, no-nonsense approach in combination with their strong values can make it challenging to get to know the inner person. Yet those who are able to do so will discover a friendship that lasts through the years. You will go the distance for a loved one to the point of self-sacrifice if necessary. You look for creativity, intellect, and honesty in your friends. When it comes to family, the expectations are no less. Although dedicated to a sense of duty to relatives, you aren’t one for developing close bonds unless the same qualities you expect in your friendships are there.
Favorable Colors: Turquoise
Key Body Part: Ankles, Circulatory System
Lucky Gem: Turquoise
Strengths: Progressive, original, humanitarian, independent.
Weaknesses: Runs from emotional expression, uncompromising, temperamental, aloof.
Charismatic marks: Good looks, beautiful eyes, angular faces, thin build.
Likes: Fun with friends, fighting for causes, helping others, intellectual conversation, a good listener.
Dislikes: Limitations, being lonely, broken promises, dull or boring situations, people who disagree with them.
Best environment: Any gathering of people to exchange ideas.


One of the most accurate quizzes on facebook, ever.

I've got so much work to do ever since the start of school, and it's tiring. Even when days I have no school I spend my day in school. ._. I'm tired, but since when I'm not? :/ Then projects a plenty, Koo almighty, omg scary, and what else......

waking up early every morning.

I watched Bai Quan Nv Wang on Ch U just now, nice!



Things to do:
1. Japanese Homework
2. IRDD Mini Project
3. Aircon Chap 5 & 6 notes
4. FLSM Project 1
5. CCN Day Involvement
6. Send out food budget claim request to ESC
7. IR Design Workshop Help Out
8. Sleep
9. Sleep
10. Don't be late for IRDD


(1:52 AM) FeLiX: < _<
still hopefully
lol
come down
and i teach you
and ask toshi give you shit
shirt*
(1:53 AM) FeLiX: PS LOL
(1:53 AM) Sijin e: HAHAHAHAH
wah just now i was still thinking
"give me shit O_O"
LOLLL
.
.
.
.
.
FeLiX says:
*niht
*night*
*relax i wont ask toshi give you shit de


Funniest conversation of the night. LOL.

Lollipops

Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin

Credits


Layout made by Nienkju.