Wednesday, February 24, 2010
If life is always as serious as you, I'll be bored to tears when I was 5.
Joking around is fun.
Listening to lectures ARE NOT.
I rather listen to ivylim than listen to people who keep lecturing me about things "I should know/facts of the matter".
It gets worst when it consists of 80% of the whole conversation.
Anyway,
So pissed that my ds emulator crashed after playing it for 2 days when I can study for iht/esfac. ARGH.
But but but but but but......................................... MY FAVOURITE COLLECTION OF GAMES! I am considering to buy DSL. :/ like 90% of Harvest Moon games are for Nintendo. Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, SNES, Gamecube, Wii, DS.
If they made a Harvest Moon Console that played every game they have, I'd buy that.
Lollipops
Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin
Credits
Layout made by Nienkju.