Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Research is not fun at all when you can't use wikipedia.
I'm so tired and busy I won't even bother replying your nonsense chatter. *wish there was a busy status in real life to block out all the sounds*
Need a break now from IHT. -.- The last of 2009 and 2010 thus far...
15-16 Dec: Dizi chalet. So little people... :( Instead of the usual games we played 2 truths 1 lie, which is a lot harder than it sounds, but also very fun due to the forfeits.
23 Dec: Class BBQ with only 10 people. 6 from our class, 1 wasn't from our class, and 3 of Justin's friends. Wasted a lot of food... And played Indian Poker throughout the night. Cycled home from ECP on the 24th morning, and halfway on the return journey it rained like cats and dogs and cows and elephants. Refreshing though. And it gave my bicycle a long deserving shower.
Christmas: Supposed to visit the National Museum with my cousins, aunt, uncle and family. But I slept through it all till they came home.... -.- So let's just say I missed celebrating christmas with the mummies. I wonder what it's like. :S
30 Dec: Steamboat with dizi.
31 Dec: Went back to school for half an hour just to collect TBP paper. -.- Ate at Yoshinoya and watched Old Dogs even though I had no money on me.... :X Went home. Went to DTE to countdown for 2010. Everyone there were super high, while Wanyu, Daryl and I kindda stoned at one corner...
2010: And when the dreaded 2009 finally takes away its shadow, I could feel that 2010
WILL BE A GREAT YEAR. It's almost instinctive. Went to stayover at Jon's house. Played daidee, wii, watched the girls watching dramas.
New Year: Visited my grandma and my aunt. Aging is a sad thing to think about.
2nd Jan: A day I spent $55 sleeping. (This is the third time, and the final. :/)
3rd Jan: Went to Escape Theme Park with Yanling, Daryl & Jonathan. We headed to the Go Kart immediately. First time driving with engines and gas pedal, not on controllers or keyboards. Pirate Ship was fun! Kiddy Rollercoaster gave me back ache. Entered the Haunted House II without Jon. Scary when inside, not so scary when outside. :X Yanling won a bear at the carnival and I won a mini king kong. Before leaving, Yanling and I went to sit the super small train, which moves at a super slow speed. This summaries our day at Escape. I think they're preparing to close down already! So little rides. But Universal Studios' so expensive. :S
Later went to buy food and chips for BBQ. Ate BBQ. Go home eat again. But is mian xian, not delivery....... :( Happy Birthday Dad! My mum made this durian cake that taste extremely good. Fresh durians!
4th Jan: So the year begins and school resumes. Also a reminder to me that projects need to be handed up soon. It's only the start of the year, but I feel like there's not enough time already!
8 Jan- IHT report & powerpoint submission.
11Jan- PSPS presentation.
13Jan- Japanese script submission.
Feb- HCDE project.
Feb- French Role Play.
Feb- Jap Role Play.
6th Jan: Saw Movie Marathon. Looks like I can only sit for half the marathon cos my mum didn't allow me to stayover....... sigh. :(
Seems like the last time I blogged about activities were decades ago. I think it's because the 2 years of writing expositions has stripped me of my narrative abilities that all I blog about are sentences & nonsense..
You've gone so far that I can't even remember your shadow anymore and the memories are barely lingering. Doubts have replaced all the things you've left in ruins.Ok, I think I shall not do IHT anymore. LOL.
Lollipops
Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin
Credits
Layout made by Nienkju.