Thursday, December 31, 2009
While everyone moves on to 2010, maybe I'll get left behind in 2009.
Maybe I'm just not important at all,
Or not even significant at all.
It's New Year Eve. Not the best time to be looking back on 2009, but definitely the only time left. 2010, please be a good one.
New Year Resolutions:1. Stop regretting decisions I make.2. Make spontaneous decisions.3. Be braver to face the consequences of my decisions.4. Never let the decisions of others affect my ability to make decisions of my own.Instead of making resolutions that I will not keep, maybe I should make resolutions that are more practical, resolutions that make me stronger. I'm coming to 18 of age. I think I should be stronger than what I am now. Strong strong strong strong strong Sijin needs to be!
Spent my last midnight of 2009 with my best friend emo-ing. Hahah. MISS YOU SO MUCH! Damn. But I like times like these when we spend time growing each other up, even when we're far away. Just remember, we are for life.
Steamboat on a New Year's Eve Eve with dizi.
If I'm going to love you before and after uncertainties happen, I'll rather not let these uncertainties affect, ruin, dampen, destroy, bear grudges on our relationship. I rather not let these uncertainties make any of us unhappy now and time from now on. I'll rather let these uncertainties pass with no harm done. After all, it's not going to change my love for you. So why get angry, sad and sick over it? I'm still going to love you (and maybe even more), and that's what matters truly anyway.
Lollipops
Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin
Credits
Layout made by Nienkju.