Monday, November 9, 2009
You need to grow some balls for someone your size, pea brain.
1. Don't smoke. It ruins your health.
2. You can smoke if you want to, but be considerate of others.
3. If you don't wish to be considerate, then dare (or is your pride & dignity too important?) to be regarded as smelly, stenchful, garbage, or trash. - Hey, these are the nicer words I can find.
4. DON'T go near a non-smoker right after a smoke and want them to act like you smell like sweet lavander. 'Cause you reek of unpleasant, foul, offensive odour to them - me - and I'm just going to cover my nose and mouth irregardless of your feelings. You don't care about my wellbeing, I don't care about your ego. Oh hey, we're strangers, so that evens out, no?
5. Grow some balls. Stop scolding vulgarities - that really means nothing at all - at a stranger you don't care about. What's the point? It's not like you are going to curse me to hell, or something.
If I hurt your small and pathetic ego, by being direct, blatantly honest that you stink, I'm really really unsorry. If you didn't want to be regarded as garbage, don't smoke. Or rather, don't sit next to an anti-smoker right after you smoke. Your bad.
I may not have the right to judge you, so do you me, but I have the right to choose the air I want to take in.
You smelled like crap, no joke.
Lollipops
Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin
Credits
Layout made by Nienkju.