Nienke's premades
<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/927835929654829086?origin\x3dhttp://milliondollarlove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I Miss You



Listened to this song the whole time at Escape. Well, time passes really slow, and it's not even accelerating with the help of songs.

Jap guys can be so handsome and cute. Their features & skin are like, danger attraction seriously. But he's only... around 5 or 6. OMG. Not turning paedophile (the child obsession name, lazy to check dict to correct my spelling), am I?

Also, I got smacked in the face by a basketball today. Then the kid said, "Sorry auntie." OMG. I rather he wasn't sorry. :S

Overslept on the bus on the way to my aunt's house. Geez, so I walked in the rain.

I didn't mention I was late for work, twice, right? :/

But at least something cheered me up a little. The flower balloon made by the rides people. I wasn't suppose to have it but it was lying on the floor, unattended, in the rain, so I had to tell my daddy to save it from the torment. :D

Though I gave it to my cousin in the end.


Lollipops

Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin

Credits


Layout made by Nienkju.