Nienke's premades
<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/927835929654829086?origin\x3dhttp://milliondollarlove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween.

And remember, when we used to wish each other even on the smallest occasions?

I've walked out on; walked away from many things in life, but you.

Yes yes yes I WILL quit Pet Society. Like how I've quit all my other games. Heck, this is only flash! My bro promised to quit with me, haha, how lovely. :D At least now it gives me one less reason to play.

Working my last day tomorrow, at Escape Theme Park. Gonna miss that place.

You say I don't talk enough, but do you? I have a lot to say, to tell you, those lines I rehearse in my mind, if you could hear my thoughts. Why have you gone so far away?

If we did everything for a reason, we wouldn't have been humans.
We wouldn't have regretted over choices badly decided.
We wouldn't have cried over disappointment.
We would have just been cold hard robots that responds with electric reasoning.
Impulses. No reason.

Lollipops

Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin

Credits


Layout made by Nienkju.