Nienke's premades
<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/927835929654829086?origin\x3dhttp://milliondollarlove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Endurance Week

Mon-Wed: Sports Club Camp
Wed night: Violin lesson
Wed-Fri: Skate Chalet
Thurs: Work @ Escape (-.-)
Fri afternoon: Museum!
Sat/Sun: Work @ Escape, again.

Tough Chlorine! Go go!

My supervisor calls me chlorine. =.=
Santa calls me Christmas.

Santa, Claus, & Christmas work at Escape.

Yay to tough Christmas!

PS Christmas needs a haircut. But honestly, she doesn't have time nor the guts. BOohooo.

I love Timo Glock! :D

You said I scare you, but you keep coming closer.
You said you promised, but you keep forgetting.
You said you will, but you never meant it.
&You said you know, but what?
There's so damn much I want to tell you.
Besides, I have things to tell you all the time.
Those lines that I've rehearsed, but they've all become a play of my mind.
Don't you think it's long enough since you've been away?

Lollipops

Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin

Credits


Layout made by Nienkju.