Nienke's premades
<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/927835929654829086?origin\x3dhttp://milliondollarlove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, August 16, 2009

The way you break my heart, it's effortless.

1. Moving house. -sigh-
2. My mum thinks I should stop learning the violin. -double sigh-

I want to go Science Centre tomorrow. -triple sigh-

2 months. -sigh sigh sigh sigh-

I think. I don't mind falling down again, if I can see your face, and hear you say, "Cheer up!"


& the promise we made, it's no longer upheld. The person who made the promise, and the person whom the promise was made to, do not exist anymore.

It's true when you said, "The only way to be together forever is to never be together."

Lollipops

Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin

Credits


Layout made by Nienkju.