Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Wish you were here
And these months and years to come, what am I to do?
I don't feel like doing anything.Almost ate a worm today.My mum kept saying it wasn't a worm, trying to make me believe I didn't just spit out a worm. -.-Don't feel like doing rebus nor wrtoral.Presentation is next week.Don't feel like doing maths.Quiz is next week.Don't feel like doing effcom.Test is next week.Cads open book test is also next week.And I've been sleeping/slacking for weeks before.Really.Pet Society is major major major distraction.Wants to go practice skating but can't find any strength these days.Is sad but it's not like you'll know why.I'm sick, I think. From thinking of you too much.But I think we should just be friends.
Lollipops
Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin
Credits
Layout made by Nienkju.