Saturday, July 11, 2009
I'm disillusioned.
If I could read those non-verbal words that you tell me.
2 more days to my violin examination.
I'm scared!
My aural still sucks. :(
Things to learn when you are still young: (below 12 years old)
1. Learn cycling
2. Learn skating (rollerblading)
3. Learn swimming
4. Learn musicThe older you get, the harder to apprehend immediately.
There are quite a few flaws you can never really correct,A few you never could ever correct. One such flaw I'm in heaven with, but also tears me down like I'm nowhere on earth without. Do you consider such as a flaw? Such flaw that renders me powerless, yet such a flaw I am desiring, wanting.
Lollipops
Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin
Credits
Layout made by Nienkju.