Friday, June 5, 2009
The hardest thing to do is to pretend you don't really care

REBUS tomorrow. Last paper. Good luck all!
I'm sooooo going to buy a packet of Ruffles chips, cheese flavoured. Super craving for it. :/
RC reached the last level. They edited the NO WAY to - - -.
Booohoo, I wanted the NO WAY, seemed cool.
Also decorated my restaurant. :D Yay but I'm left with less than a thousand coins.
Next target: Max all my dishes.
A quiz on fb says I'm target oriented. So true.
Once the target is reached, or it died (somehow), I lose all the passion.
And I sense that the time for me to lose the passion for RC is coming soon.
CAN SOMEONE LEND ME THE SIMS 3 PLEASE ZOMGGG I WANT IT SO BAD. :(
*I forgot that the entry layout screws up after I upload a picture. -.- I'm using my laptop now and I'm lazy to edit sooo hahahaha. :X
Lollipops
Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin
Credits
Layout made by Nienkju.