Sunday, June 28, 2009
Be careful what you wish for, for you just might get it.
I don't regret on what I have chosen. Never will.
But sometimes things get hard, and it's so alone.
Why did you have to go so far away.. :(
From the day I put up that mental barrier, I should have been prepared to brave what was going to come against. It's a lot like putting soldiers on the frontline - they will fail if they weren't in the least prepared at all.Do we really have to live our life in waste to truly enjoy it?
I don't believe that, but in the many eyes I see each day, it's what they are proving to me.No wonder you hear priests say,
it's a sin to indulge in leisure and luxury.I need a lifebuoy.
Lollipops
Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin
Credits
Layout made by Nienkju.