Monday, May 4, 2009
We are knights on the chess plate; I wish I could understand.
Today =
:) :( :'(:) Ruffles, my scavenger hamster, came home.
:( During speaking theory test today, the answer was on the reference sheet and I didn't see it. What made it worst was that I doubted my guts and chose the wrong answer in the end. (Sadness * infinite)
:'( Well, personal. And everything just adds up. Nothing helps. Maybe we're both too weak to handle it.
But what saved this cock up day, was dinner with my Grand Hyatt colleagues. The hours I spent waiting was worthed it. I laughed, had fun, forgot my cock up embarrassments for the day, and was genuinely happy. Really. Been so long since I felt like this. It's wonderful.
And Wanting gave me some newspapers from March, which can save my REBUS assignment that I have been neglecting. :)
Oh, I forgot to mention, lunch with my classmates were awesome. :D
Today has been a very eventful one for me.
I keep thinking you'd save me, and all I can do is keep on thinking.If * is more important... you don't have to lie.3 times in almost a year. Those were the major times.And the rest...?Sorry doesn't undo what you have done, or actually in your case, Sorry doesn't fulfil what you should have done.A friend's personal message goes "One Today is worth two Tomorrows".Courtesy of George.
Add: Family gathering on sunday.
I was on killing intent. Really.
And
their words just strike me like aggressive potion.
This is going to be difficult.
Lollipops
Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin
Credits
Layout made by Nienkju.