Thursday, May 7, 2009
I'm tired of political plays, who says family is where the heart is?
There's no clear definition of what's right and what's wrong.There's no clear definition of what's real and what's not.People do it all the same.Woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, literally.
The first thing I knew when I sat up, my handphone came flying past me and down into a hole of my bed... had a hard time getting the phone out and I didn't even have time for breakfast.
I'm tired. And people/homework/maths/distractions around me seem to suck time out of me.
Slept at 4am this morning, and I had a dream I was murdered. Really. Knife through my throat and body and pain surging throughout but yet... I don't die.
Turning superwoman huh.
Many (physical or non-physical) things in life we cannot keep.
Yet without realising this, we often take things for granted.
Actually, nothing can be secured forever.
There's an end to everything.
But Please Don't Go.
Lollipops
Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin
Credits
Layout made by Nienkju.