Friday, May 1, 2009
I never want to lose you, but I feel that all the time.
Haven't been blogging regularly recently, much has been going on.
Went for inline skating on Tues. Now I can skate a bit, but I'm still afraid of falling. :( But it's really fun! Why no Seal points? If not I'll go every Tues and Fri and make it my main CCA. :(
Went for Sports Club Orientation on Thursday. I don't like to play Dog and Bone. Because once during choir camp I played and I fell when someone tagged me. It sucked. And my palm was injured thank god no scars. :/
Before orientation I went to play basketball with my classmates. I love basketball and I just can't describe it. The last time I had a serious game was 2 or 3 years ago with my dizi seniors. I like it when it's serious. Because I can just be rough. :x But anyway N901 rocks. :D We have a new classmate too. See, we rocked, told ya.
Today's Labour Day. Supposed to go out but I decided not to.
All right, maybe I demand too much.
Because perfection is a state of mind.
You.
Lollipops
Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin
Credits
Layout made by Nienkju.