Nienke's premades
<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/927835929654829086?origin\x3dhttp://milliondollarlove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Experiences, while they last.

FDM Camp 09

Memorable.

-Forgot to bring toothbrush
-Forgot to bring comb
-No thermometer to bring
-Empire: Nergni Sub: Neeya
-Spooky Trail was scary, and pretty good
-But we didn't go the scariest station :/ (the leaders asked us not to)
-No dinner, hungry. Supper=biscuits.....
-Sleep deprived
-Amazing race was actually quite fun
-My first country-wide amazing race
-Really tiring, but really fun
-I don't like the sudoku station :(
-Variety night was quite entertaining
-The emcee super high
-Miss Gorgeous and Mr Macho from our empire :D
-Got sabo'd to go play the game "Me and you against the world" or something along those lines
-Played daidee before going to sleep
-Losing that kind of enthusiasm
-Gaining something new
-Cheers the next morning was cool
-A little bit of dancing involved, kept laughing while cheering (ner, ner ner, ner ner ner ner ner ner, ni, ni ni, gni gni gni gni gni gni) LOL
-I think the final activity which was a waterbomb game was called Final Clash
-I got bombed in the face :(
-Lost any image that I had left remaining (don't think I had much to begin with..)
-Overall ranking: NERGNI 2ND PLACE
-Thanks to organisers, FA, taggers (no idea if they are different)
-Sub empire Neeret
-Amazing race taggers, Weijie and Jasmine
-Empire taggers... but I remembered the faces and not the names...
-NEEYA!: Yulyta, Jada, Christina, Kent, Suffian
-Hair sticking to my face and watery specs....
-Lunch at KFC
-Home
-Tired
-Wanna sleep
-Listening test tomorrow
-REBUS assignment not yet started on the scrapbook part
-Test weeks are coming up
-Doubting myself

"Don't be afraid to admit that you are less than perfect,
It is the fragile thread that binds us to each other."

I don't know.

Lollipops

Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin

Credits


Layout made by Nienkju.