Saturday, May 23, 2009
All the time, they don't fit. Unlike lies always do, they just don't. Am I missing out something here?
And I'm reallllly tired. Weeks feels like months and yearssss.
I need a longer time frame, really, for everything I do. :/
Can't we all take it slow?
God, and I haven't started on rebus assignment. Wth. And all these expectations I've got to keep.
Fri:
Had lunch with elaine. Mac. Very full.
Went elaine's house, her mum bought a chinese-styled rojak and made milo dino for me, superrrrr full.
Had dinner with elaine and wc. Walked around t1 to make myself hungry to eat. LOL. Ultra full.
Went home, my mum asked me to eat some bread she made, omg I too full to eat already. -.-
My intestines are bursting.
I like it better this way, I think.Otherwise that kind of pain can really kill me.
Lollipops
Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin
Credits
Layout made by Nienkju.