Thursday, April 16, 2009
The mental state of your mind drives me mental
I need to practice violin, and I need to cut my nails.I tell myself that everyday.
Tomorrow.I will tell myself every night.
And now that the start of school is finally daunting on me, I realised I need to change.
More commitment.
But less time now.
But more commitment it will be because exams are coming up. @_@
No one wastes more time than me.Orientation today was less fun. Listening to talks.........
And my mood feels like a storm, it was the calm before a storm in the morning, and now it feels like BOOM.
I wonder if it's the cheers that's having an adverse effect on me.
Lollipops
Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin
Credits
Layout made by Nienkju.