Sunday, April 19, 2009
I'm not the one who can make you, and you know it.
So school is starting tomorrow.
Gonna be exciting.
Slept a while just now in the noon (and I mean like Saturday, I haven't adjust my body clock someone help me), and I had repetitive dreams which felt as real as it could be.
It was as if I was controlling my dream. I wonder if it's lucid dream.
I don't remember what I was dreaming about, but it was repetitive. The whole time I was having multiple dreams, they were almost similar to my first, and I was somehow able to control that kind of simulation. It was like playing a game and hitting the restart button. This leads me to a recent dream I had, a similar experience.
I was playing Digimon World 2 like a month ago, and I had dreamt of playing it, with countless of repetition that I was resetting my game.
And I've also been dreaming of taking O level chinese examination. Like how many times am I supposed to have it? I took it 3 times in reality, and twice in my dreams. That makes 5 times in total. I'll never regret going to poly.
And Ima work hard.
HARD.
Lollipops
Chinyee
Chuiying
Denise
Elaine
Evon
Herman
Jessica
Jiayu
Ken
Kengchiaw
Sharon
Shirlyn
Stephanie
Tracy
Vanessa Tumblr
Vivien
Wanyu
Wenxin
Wilson
Yanling
Yanyan
Yujing
Zhangke
Zhilin
Credits
Layout made by Nienkju.